Different Screens on the badges
The badges themselves offer 5 different screens that are available listed below as well as playing The Game
. Below lists what each badge has.
This screen simply shows the BSides Cape Town 2016 display.
This screen lists the details about your badge, including the following:
* Number of challenges
* The code used to change the alias
* The Badge ID also used on the alias page
This screen lists the challenges that you have completed as well as give you a chance to "play" the prize if available.
To use this screen use the keypad on the right (A,B,C,D buttons) to move left and right (A and D) and when you wish to play the 'prize' you can press up (B).
The prizes could be one of the following:
* Warbadging (scan available WiFi networks)
* Pong ( 2 players on one badge )
* Skeleton Dance
* Alias Waterfall
TO QUIT CHALLENGES PLEASE PRESS TO TWO INNER BUTTONS ( LEFT and A)
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Spock, Lizard
This screen is the Rock, Paper, Scissors, Spock, Lizard. To find out about this game you can click here
To play this game do the following:
1. Make your selection using the A and D keys between Rock, Paper, Scissors, Spock, Lizard
2. Press the B to start searching for players
3. Put your badge near another badge that is also searching for players
4. When your selection list shows additional badges use the B and C keys to select your opponent ( Note this will be the opponents Badge ID)
5. Win or Lose!
TO QUIT THIS GAME PLEASE PRESS TO TWO INNER BUTTONS ( LEFT and A)
The Schedule screen shows.... the schedule.
To navigate this screen use the A and D keys.
This page shows the current build and git commit status.